Jagasia Consulting Group is seeking a Contract Manager to oversee various program performance and provide direct support to program and clientele management staff. This is a full-time position.
- Draft, evaluation, negotiate, and execute: Non Disclosure Agreements, Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Master Agreements, and review customer proposed terms and conditions.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
- On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, and export controls.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going issue and change management. Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.). Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance. Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
Exceptional candidates will possess the following;
- Creativity, vision, flexibility, ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must possess the willingness and ability to work outside of a conventional workweek. Must be able to perform overnight travel and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to perform business analysis
- Use common sense and have excellent communication skills.
- This is a fast growth company with significant projects requiring a extremely detail oriented team member to support, analyze and provide decision support to executive management and line of business managers.
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Great analytical skills;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- 7+ years experience in contract administration for Federal government contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must hold one of the following certifications: Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), and/or Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM). Knowledge of Federal Government contract procurements.
- Knowledge of a variety of government contracts including firm fixed, time and materials, cost plus, and performance based.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experienced with MS Office.
- Must be a US citizen.